What our Customers say...
Our mud room caught on fire when the dryer short circuited. The whole house was full of smoke and covered in soot. SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties did a great job cleaning everything and getting us back in our home as soon as possible.
We had a tree fall on our house after it was struck by lightning. Our insurance agent told us to call SERVPRO of McMinn, Monore, and Polk Counties. They handled everything. They found someone to remove the tree, tarped the roof, recommended a contractor to fix the roof, and cleaned our home. They were a one-stop-shop! Scott was great in helping get everything taken care of. We would definitely call them again - but hopefully we won't have to.
SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk saved us from a flooded basement when our downstairs bathroom line busted. We had the carpet replaced, but they did a wonderful job cleaning the entire room. Would definitely call them again.
I had mold in the crawl space of the rental house. It was starting to cause ventilation problems, so I called SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties to remove it. They were courteous and very quick. No more mold!
Great company. We had a water leak from our fridge that affected half the house. We didn't know about it until water squished up from our hardwood floors. SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties came in and did a great job getting our home back to being livable again.
SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties arrived in the nick of time. It was just a few days before Thanksgiving when our pipe burst in our upstairs bathroom. It was awful! Water was everywhere, and we really didn't know what to do. Our agent recommended we call SERVPRO of McMinn, Monore, and Polk Counties, and I'm so glad we did. Dana and John were kind and explained things for us, then were extremely efficient in their work. They had all of the water removed, sprayed for mold just in case, and explained what would happen next with the reconstruction. Our bathroom wasn't ready by Thanksgiving, but our home was dry and cozy, and the damage was minimal because they arrived so quickly. We will always be grateful for that.
I run a local business in Madisonville. The building I'm renting was just nasty. It smelled and really needed a good power wash on the inside. SERVPRO of McMinn, Monore, and Polk Counties came out to do a deep clean on the building. The place looks great! I'm no longer embarrassed to have clients in my office. Would definitely recommend them.
Our crawlspace was covered in mold. We had no idea until we started having breathing problems in out home. We called SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties to come investigate. Not only did they find the problem, but they were able to remove the mold. We got our home back thanks to them.
Very fast and thorough. Our kitchen caught on fire and they were there the next day to do an estimate. They did a great job.
SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties came to our house when our basement flooded. They were very professional and fast. We had our home back in no time!
On behalf of the Athens Chamber, I would to thank SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties for the incredible service you provided cleaning our building. As you know, the fire that struck downtown on July 1st was devastating and the smoke and water damage to our building was massive. I was so impressed with the quick response from you and your team and the work that was done that day as well the days that followed. During this entire ordeal, SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties has been consistent and done a great job. I really appreciate you as well as everyone who had a part with our building.
There was a fire in our Historic Downtown District that was devastating to several small local businesses.Our insurance company contacted SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties who immediately went to work. The amount of knowledge, professionalism, and compassion will not soon be forgotten. They explained every process. They paid attention to every detail. If it was important to us , it was important to them! I can’t thank the SERVPRO team enough, especially Scott Campbell, for not only helping us to restore our business but making the entire process as painless as possible!
On November 20, 2016, we were victims of the tornado in Athens, TN. We never thought this was something that could happen to us. We were faced with the nightmare of our home being fixed. SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties was at our house the day after to save as much as they could of our home. They did an excellent job! We could not have asked for better service. The men that worked on our home were very courteous and professional and caring of our feelings during the process. We would recommend SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties to anyone in need of a reliable company.
I want to thank your company, SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties, for all your help on June 21, 2017 and several days after. We had a pipe break in our basement and approximately 8,000 gallons of water flooded what we had recently remodeled. It was heartbreaking to see all of my husband's hard work go down the tubes, But SERVPRO's employees were so compassionate and understanding that it eased our pain somewhat. They got to work immediately removing floor covering and had over 30 pieces of equipment running in no time to dry everything up after removing most of the water. They were constantly in touch with us for several days concerning our misfortune and returned to check on everything, then in about 4 days they removed all the equipment and left, however, made sure we had phone numbers to get in touch in case of any unexpected happenings.
Our area is so fortunate to have a company that will rush to your side when situations arise that are so devastating to a family. We will always be grateful to each and every one we interacted with at your company and know who to call if there is a next time.
Thank you for helping Carl and I through our wind damage repairs. Each worker was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. This is not an easy job when dealing with clients who have gone through the loss of control over their lives for a short time. Unfortunately with the fires in Gatlinburg and the tornadoes in surrounding areas, you guys had a lot on your plate, too! Never, however, did I hear any complaints.