What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

Our mud room caught on fire when the dryer short circuited. The whole house was full of smoke and covered in soot. SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties did a great job cleaning everything and getting us back in our home as soon as possible. 

Very fast and thorough. Our kitchen caught on fire and they were there the next day to do an estimate. They did a great job. 

On behalf of the Athens Chamber, I would to thank SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties for the incredible service you provided cleaning our building.  As you know, the fire that struck downtown on July 1st was devastating and the smoke and water damage to our building was massive.  I was so impressed with the quick response from you and your team and the work that was done that day as well the days that followed.  During this entire ordeal, SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties has been consistent and done a great job.  I really appreciate you as well as everyone who had a part with our building.

There was a fire in our Historic Downtown District  that was devastating  to several small local businesses.Our insurance company contacted SERVPRO of McMinn, Monroe, and Polk Counties who immediately went to work.  The amount of knowledge, professionalism, and compassion will not soon be forgotten.  They explained every process.   They paid attention to every detail. If it was important to us , it was important to them!  I can’t thank the SERVPRO team enough, especially Scott Campbell, for not only helping us to restore our business but making the entire process as painless as possible!